IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THE BELOW TERMS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE – IT MAY BE BORING BUT ITS YOUR BUSINESS!
- Who we are
- As we have mentioned above, Virtually Colleagues is owned and managed by Virtually Colleagues Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 12729708 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
- This policy is not intended to be interesting but is very important that you are aware what data is naturally collected and in turn held when you visit our website including information that you have opted to provide us such as in the contact us section. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- Contact details
- You can contact Lewis Hadaway in the following ways:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ
- Please remember that you do have rights and if you feel that we have not complied with your rights, we ask that you contact us in the first instance so that we can have the change to investigate and resolve. After which, if you are not happy, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk).
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- Third-party links
- The data we collect about you
- You may not realise that just because you have not consciously inputted your data on our website, some of your personal data or information is collected which has an identity stamp. Some data is anonymous. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you such as data about your identity (name, marital status and date of birth); your contact information such as billing address, email and telephone number; and your financial information when you purchase our services through our website. This includes your bank account and card details; and lastly, we may collect data about your marketing preferences.
- We also collect, use and share usage data and aggregated data. This information may not be specific to you or include your personal information but it will show us and our marketing consultants statistical or demographic data about how you navigated our website to help maintain/amend our website to improve the website and make the user experience better. Please rest assured that this data will be given the same protection as the personal information that we collect so has been included as data in this policy
If you fail to provide personal data, we cannot provide you any services or allow you to continue using our Website.
- How is your personal data collected?
- We use two different methods when we collect data from and about you. The first is through what is known as direct interaction such as when you fill in our contact us form directly through our website.
- The second method is automatic as you browse our website. Your every move will leave a print, and this is stored in very small files called cookies. This method of tracking what you are doing is only collecting technical data about you but sometimes it will remember information such as your personal information. The reason for this is to then remember the content for the next time you visit our website and to assist in enhancing your user experience the next time you visit our website.
- Finally, you may or may not be aware that your every movement online will leave an imprint and your data is being collected and stored or tracked each time. This means that the data from search engines such as Google, advertising networks and public bodies that will store your analytics or personal information which automatically is passed over to us. Again, any information we receive of this nature will be with the remit of this policy.
- How we use your personal data
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to assist in providing the services or in preparing to enter into a contract with you to perform the services.
- We may also be required to use your information for a legitimate interests but rest assured that these interest will not override your fundamental rights.
- Lastly, it is important to note that all of the above will be subject to any legal reason that may require us to comply with any legal obligations that are expected of us.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS POLICY OR IF YOU WISH FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS SET OUT ON OUR WEBSITE!